Print PDF Patterns
We have made some significant changes in order to improve our customer service. Our new policies are as follows:
- Our business hours are from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, US Central Time, Monday through Friday. Customer emails will be answered within 24 hours. There are times when we cannot get to the phone during business hours, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call ASAP.
- Print-at-Home, or letter sized Patterns. The publishers intended for these to be printed on a home printer on standard 8.5″ x 11″ paper. The intent is to print, trim and tape the pages together to get 1 large sheet. We use a proprietary process to digitally trim and assemble the pattern for you. There is a 7-day turnaround time per order due to extra processing requirements. Now you can select the paper of your choice when choosing this option. We are very happy to be able to offer this service to you.
- Patterns that are sent to you from the designer as a zipped file, with each pattern page in a separate file. We know that Tilly and the Buttons and a few other indie designers do this. It makes printing those patterns very expensive if you want to use our service as we charge by the pattern, not by the page. Starting July 1, we will ask that you combine the individual files into a single, multipage pdf. If you want to know how, we can help walk you through it.
- Packaging. Patterns are folded and shipped in either a stay-flat envelope or in a box, for larger orders. If you would like your patterns shipped rolled, we can do that, but you must use a street address for UPS delivery. Due to US Postal Service price increases and surcharges, we no longer ship rolled patterns through the US Postal Service.
- Order turn around time – all orders will ship within 2 business days of placing the order. If this changes, we will post to Instagram and put a notice on our Facebook page.
Thank you all for being a Sublime Grafx customer. We appreciate every one of you!
Showing the single result