How to order your sewing pattern printouts from Sublime Grafx
- Determine if you need a quote or if you can order straight from the website. If you file can be printed on letter or legal paper, then you need a quote.
To order directly from our website:
- Click on the red select file box, choose you the file you want to upload. The file name will appear next to the red box.
- Enter your email address underneath the red select file box.
- Choose your paper type by clicking on one of the buttons.
- Click Upload File, a gray box will appear just under the red upload file box. It will turn green and say file uploaded when complete.
- Choose your paper type from the dropdown menu. This will show the price of your paper. Please make sure it matches the choice you made in step 4.
- Choose the number of copies desired for this pattern, the default is 1. Click on the red add to cart button.
- You will see the pattern has been ordered to your cart at the top of the page, next to a red box that says view cart. The system brings you back to the order pattern page.
- Repeat the above process for each pattern file you want printed. The paper choice will default to the paper type from the previous file upload, just click on it to change it, if needed.
- When you are done uploading files, click on the red view cart button to start the checkout process. If you want to add more patterns to your cart after checking it, just hit your back arrow to return to continue shopping.
- To checkout enter any coupon codes, select shipping and add in any notes – like if you want only a specific size printed from a layered pattern or deliver to backdoor, etc.
- The checkout system will take you to PayPal. You can choose to use your PayPal account to pay or if you would rather pay using a debit or credit card, just select that option. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay and you are not required to sign up for a PayPal account.
- When checkout is complete, click on the return to merchant box at the bottom of the screen. This brings you to an order recap. At this point the order process is complete.